You can apply for the TJ Maxx Credit Card at the secure webpage of the Synchrony Financial. The credit card is designed to be used at the TJ Maxx Stores, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra trading post. It is a good choice if you are a frequent shopper at these stores. You can earn a fair amount of rewards on purchases. If you spend a lot of money at the TJ Maxx and Marshall then you can consider the credit card the first in this segment. Despite a high APR rate, if you are a loyal customer of these stores the credit card is worth applying.
The application has been made too simple by Synchrony Bank. You just need to visit the webpage of the bank and enter the requested details in the blank spaces. If you are thinking whether the credit card is good, we have a detailed review for you. Read on and find steps to TJX Rewards Credit Card Application.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Reviews
- The regular APR rate on the credit card is 27.99%.
- There are no annual charges charged by the bank.
- The max late fee is $35.
- The grace period for the credit card is 23 days.
- No max penalty APR.
- $0 is charged for foreign transactions.
- Decent rewards for shoppers of the TJ Maxx Stores, Marshalls, Home Goods and Sierra.
- No extra charges are associated with the credit card.
- The rewards programs are good.
- Balance transfers are not allowed on the credit card.
- The APR rate is a bit high. You will also have to pay for cash advances.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- You can save 10% on your first purchase whether shopping in-store or online.
- Receive 5 points for every dollar spent on Home Goods, Sierra, Marshalls, Trading Post, and TJ Maxx.
- $1 for all other eligible purchases.
- Get a $10 reward certificate once you have earned 10,000 points.
How to Apply For TJ Maxx Credit Card
Step 2– Enter the personal information in the respective space:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income
- Length of Time at Current Address
Step 3– Choose a statement delivery method and enter your date of birth, SSN and mother’s maiden name for verification.
Step 4– Scroll down to read the optional card security agreement and rates and fees table of the Synchrony Bank. Check the box below to accept and click ‘Accept and Submit’.