Willing to apply for the TCF Bank Credit Card? Apply is available at the web page of the TCF Bank. The bank offers Visa credit card, secure Visa card, and business credit cards. You can select the one that applies to you from the credit card homepage of the TCF Bank. The application is easy at the online portal of the bank.
The verdict is that you can get a rewards card or a secure credit card at the TCF bank. Once you decide which credit card applies to your requirements you can apply following the instructions below. We have collected all the information of the TCF Credit Card to help you make a perfect choice.
TCF Credit Card Review
- There is 0% introductory APR.
- The earned rewards do not expire until 5 years.
- The points can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, merchandise and statement of credit.
- Spending on eligible purchases one can earn on all qualifying purchases.
- Balance transfer fee is 3%.
- The APR rate is in between 16.99% to 23.99%.
- There is no annual fee charged by the bank.
- The credit card lets you save on purchases.
- Good for anyone who is looking to finance their everyday expenses.
- The reward points have a long expiry date.
- The Annual Purchase Rates can be too high at times.
- You need to pay for balance transfers.
Benefits of the TCF Bank Credit Card
- Sign into the online portal of TCF you can check your FICO score.
- Easy online account management. You can gain control over your credit card account anytime and anywhere.
- The credit card company enables you to custom your credit card by adding your own picture to it.
How to Apply For TCF Bank Credit Card
Step 1– To begin you need to go to the application page of the TCF Bank. Scroll down and you will find the application form. Enter the following data in the contact information box:
- Complete Name
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Step 2– Now you must fill the personal identification section, housing information, and financial information section.
Step 3– Next, the applicant is required to click below if they are interested in a balance transfer. Add the details of an authorized user (only if you add one).
Step 4– Click on ‘Continue’. Fill the required fields on the next page and submit the form. Once your application is approved you will receive the credit card in the mail. Activate it and you are ready to go.