Shell Business Credit Card application portal is serviced by the Citi Bank. If you are willing to obtain the credit card you can easily navigate to the web page of the bank and fill out the online form. The credit card is designed for the business customers who frequent purchase fuel from the Shell stations and Jiffy Lubes locations through the United States. With access to the credit card, one can finance fuel for their business ongoing.
To apply you much be an authorized personnel of the business. We recommend the credit card if you are a loyal customer of Shell. However, you can find a detailed review of the credit card below. If you find the card handy, apply using the steps below.
Shell Small Business Credit Card Review
- The regular APR of the credit card is 25.24%.
- There is no annual fee charged by the bank.
- Purchase introductory APR is no offered.
- If you fail to make the payment on time, there is a late fee of $37.
- You can request for additional cards with no extra charges.
- One can set up flexible payment terms.
- There are no additional charges associated with the credit card.
- You can manage your account at the convenience of your comfort zone.
- The credit card can be used at any of the Shell locations.
- If you are looking for a simple gas credit card, a regular cash back credit card can earn you more benefits.
- The credit card does not support balance transfers.
- The APR rate of the credit card is high.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The customer can make a purchase of $500 and receive a 10 cent credit per gallon. The rewards can be multiplied in the next billing cycle.
- Making qualifying purchases amounting to $2499 in a single billing cycle one can earn a cashback of 20 cents.
How to Apply
Step 1- If you have decided to apply for the Shell Business Credit Card you can go to the application homepage of the Citi Bank. To begin the applicant must complete the fields in the business information box.
- Business legal name
- Doing business As
- Contact information
- Billing information
- Business structure
- Business details
Step 2– Go further to the personal information box that is labeled ‘About You’. Enter the following details to complete it:
- Select whether you qualify for business only liability
- Phone number
- Financial information
- Social security number
Step 2– You can apply for an additional credit card using the optional account features box. If you have a referral code, you can provide it in the section below.
Step 3– Read the account terms and details, check the box below to agree, provide your complete name and click the ‘Submit Application’ button.
Shell Business Credit Card Check Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status by calling at 1-877-981-3327 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.