Looking for instructions to apply for a Sears Credit Card? The application process is easy as you just need to visit the Citi bank’s website and provide the requested information. Sears is a U.S based departmental store that offers the credit card to its loyal customers. Obtaining the credit card you will find an easier way to shop at Sears and enjoy saving more.
Here you can find Sears Credit Card Reviews which will help you decide whether the credit card is appropriate for you. If you find the credit card handy you can simply apply using the easy guidelines below.
Sears Credit Card Reviews
The credit card serviced by Citi Bank is great for the frequent shoppers at Kmart and Sears. Using the card you can finance your daily purchases as well as make use of the amazing saving schemes. Moreover, you can shop online through the credit card and earn exclusive discount offers and reward points. Read on to find a detailed review of the Sears Credit Card.
- The credit card does not charge an annual fee for usage
- The APR rate is 26.24 which is variable
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- $10 or $5 whichever is greater is charges while balance transfers
- Smart chip-enabled
- There is no max over limit fee on the credit card usage
The credit card is a must for people who are frequent shoppers at Sears and Kmart stores. You can enjoy tons of benefits and easy finance options with the card.
Sears Credit Card lacks bonus offers and has a high foreign transaction fee. If you rare shopper at Kmart and Sears do not go for this credit card.
Benefits of the Sears Credit Card
Before you apply for the Sears Credit Card it is important to have a glance at its Reward features.
- Enjoy special financing on home appliances, fitness products, automotive items and more at Sears’s physical locations and sears.com.
- Enhanced Citi Theft identity resolution services and $0 fraud liability
- Easy 24×7 online account management services. You can easily manage your credit card account from the comfort of your home anytime and anywhere.
- Earn a 2% cash back in the form of reward points on all eligible purchases.
- Easily redeem the earned points at Sears, Kmart, and shopyourway.com.
- Receive a $10 statement of credit on spending $1500 in the first 90 days of credit card activation.
How to Apply For Sears Credit Card
Step 1– To obtain the Sears Credit Card the applicant is required to open the application webpage of the Citi bank.
Step 2– Fill the personal information section by providing the following information:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Financial Information that includes the residence payment, status and income
- Identification Information
- Identification details that involves your social security number
- Date of Birth
Step 3– Next you will find the account terms and details section. It is highly recommended that you read the crucial information related to procedures for opening a new account.
Step 4– Once you have read the terms and conditions, check the box below and click on the button labeled ‘Submit Application’.