The Scheels Visa Credit Card is issued by the First National Bank. You can apply for the credit card online at the website of the bank. It is an advantageous credit card if you are willing to earn reward points and special financing offers. The Scheels All chain store company has issued the credit card in partnership with the First Bankcard.
You can earn exclusive offers and rewards on all Scheel’s purchases. Moreover, the credit card may also be used for financing your everyday expenses. Apply for the card and save on every dollar spent. If you are in a state of indecision you can read the credit card review below. For the application, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Scheels Visa Credit Card Review
- The APR rate is 19.99% variable.
- For cash advances, you will be charged an APR of 26.24% which is variable as per the market prime rate.
- No penalty APR is associated with the card.
- There are no annual charges for usage.
- 3% foreign transaction fee is charged by the bank.
- $37 for late payments.
- If your payment is dishonored or returned you need to pay $35.
- The credit card is great for shoppers of the Scheels Stores. Get exclusive discounts and rewards on purchase of Scheels Sports goods.
- You do not have to pay any fee for usage. The APR rate is low.
- Not good for ones who have varied spending habits.
- You would have to pay high late fees if you are unable to repay on the due date.
Benefits of the Scheels Visa Credit Card
- The customers can earn 3 points on all Scheel’s purchases.
- Get a $1 for every $1 spent elsewhere.
- One can get a $25 Scheels Gift Card which is automatically sent to you on reaching 2,500 points.
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for six months anytime on spending $500 at the Scheels stores.
How to Apply For Scheels Visa Credit Card
Step 1– Willing to get the Scheels Credit Card? Visit the application page of the First Bankcard and scroll down to find the application form.
Step 2– The contact information section requires the following data:
- Complete Name
- Physical Address
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Step 3– In the next step proceed to the personal identification part of the form and complete it with your birth date, Social Security Number and mother’s maiden name. Enter the requested housing information in the blank spaces below.
Step 4– Fill in the financial information section with the name of your present employer, business phone number and total annual income. If you wish to add an authorized user enter his/her details in the section below.
Step 5– You need to deposit some amount of money for security purposes for obtaining the credit card. Enter the secured card deposit information and click ‘Continue’. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and you will be allowed to submit the form.