Sam’s Club Credit Card is issued to the members of the Sam’s Club. You can apply if you are a member of the club. The credit card is ultimate for earning rewards at Sam’s Club gas stations. You may also receive tons of benefits on using the credit card at restaurants and travel purchases.
The application is extremely easy on the webpage of the bank. You just need to keep your personal and financial information handy and you are ready to go. For approval, the applicant needs to have a good credit score and needs to have a valid SSN. However, you may read the credit card review before going ahead with the application. Customers who are wishing to obtain a simple gas credit card may also consider looking for other gas credit cards at our website. If you find the credit card useful you can find easy application steps below.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Review
- The APR rate of the credit card is 16.15%-24.15%.
- The purchase intro APR is not offered by the credit card company.
- Balance transfers are not allowed.
- The bank does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- Charges for late payments are $38.
- There is no max penalty APR with the credit card.
- The cash advance rate is 21.25%.
- 3% or min $5 is charged for cash advances.
- The credit card does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- If you frequent fill at the Sam’s Club fuel stations then the credit card is great for you.
- The credit card is a good companion for those who spend a lot at dining, gas, and travel.
- The credit card does not have apt number of rewards associated with it.
- Sam’s Club Credit Card does not offer the customers an introductory bonus.
Benefits of the Sam’s Club Credit Card
- The credit card lets you save $45 on making the first purchase through the card.
- You can receive a discount of 5% on using the credit card at Puerto Rico gas stations and Walmart fuel stations.
- Using the credit card for dining and travel purchase one can earn a 3% cash back.
How to Apply
There is no online application for the Sam’s Club Credit Card. To apply you need to visit your local Sam’s Club.
Once you arrive at the location you may demand the application form and later submit it after filling. Once your credit card is approved you will receive it through the mail.
Check Sam’s Club Credit Card Status
For checking the Sam’s Club Credit Card Status the customer is required to call at the membership services at (888) 746-7726.