Apply for the Regions Credit Card issued by the Regions Bank to earn plenty of Visa benefits. The credit card comes with Prestige Visa Signature, Premium Visa Signature, and Life Visa versions. The cardholders can enjoy the convenience of using the credit card at multiple locations without any hassle. Moreover, you can access your credit card account anytime and anywhere.
The credit card is a perfect one for people who wish to carry a balance and wish to obtain a credit card for financing their everyday expenses. The credit cards also earn you Relationship Reward Points. These points can be later redeemed for a variety of purposes.
Should you apply for the Regions Prestige Visa? We have provided a detailed review of the credit card. Read below to find out whether the credit card is great for you. If you find it handy you can apply using the guidelines below.
Regions Credit Card Review
- The APR rate of the credit card is 13.24%-20.24%. This is variable as per the market based prime rate.
- Cash advance APR is 25.24%.
- There is 0% introductory APR for 7 months.
- There is no bonus offers associated with the credit card.
- The credit card company charges no annual fee for usage.
- The rates of the credit card are fair. You do not need to pay high charges for usage.
- If you are an existing customer of the bank you can easily get the approval.
- If you are looking for a credit card for everyday usage you might consider comparing other credit cards in this range.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The Regions Visa Signature Credit Card lets you earn one point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
- The minimum APR rate of the credit card is too low.
- The Regions bank has developed an extremely user-friendly interface. Here one can compare credit cards and find the one that is best for you.
How to Apply
Step 1– For the application, you need to visit a branch, call or online. For online application, the user needs to visit the credit cards page of the bank.
Step 2– Once the webpage opens you will be required to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button as shown below.
Step 3- Complete the application procedure and submit the form online
Check Regions Credit Card Status
Applicants for the Regions Credit Card may call at 1-800-734-4667 to know the status of their application. The customer help desk is available Mon – Fri 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
Sat 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST.