You can apply for the Q Card if you wish to enjoy the benefits a Master Card. The application portal is managed by the Synchrony Bank. The credit card is designed for the loyal customers of the Q stores. If you have a fair credit score you can easily get the approval. There is no annual fee charged by the bank for usage. However, the APR rate is a little high. You can use the credit card to make payments at restaurants, departmental stores, gas stations and more. As a verdict, you can consider the card as a decent in-store card.
The application can be done online or inside a Q Store. It makes a great shopping companion, especially if you wish to find an easy way for financing. Read the instructions below to obtain the credit card.
Q Card Review
- Get $25 as a statement credit on the opening of your card.
- Get 9-18 months for financing options on every purchase with your card.
- Earn special offers provided by this card.
- The card does not charge any interest rate.
- The card charges 0% on purchase intro APR.
- The card does not charge max late fee.
- No penalty APR and fee is charged by this card.
- Balance transfer facility is not provided with the card.
- The APR rate of the card id high.
- The card does not provide an online response to any queries.
Benefits of Q Card Application
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The card provides a grace period for 25days.
- The card does not charge any foreign transaction fee.
- You can access your account anytime, anywhere.
- The payment options of the card are simple and easy.
How to Apply
Step1: Application can be done at the online portal of Q Card Application.
Step2: Read the details regarding initial application criteria and about card details.
Step3: Provide your required details:
- First name
- Middle name
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- What will you mostly use this credit card for?
Step4: Provide details about how did you hear about us?
- How did you hear about us?
- If you have a promotion code enter it here
Step5: Tap “next” to proceed the application.
Step6: Read the information about Q MasterCard given.
Step7: Tap “next” to proceed and provide your Contact details:
- Residential status
- Time at address
- Residential address
- Home phone
- Mobile phone
- Care of
- Mailing address
Step8: Tap “next” to continue the application.
Step9: Provide the Personal and employment details:
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Number of dependents
- Permanent NZ resident
- Born in NZ
- Driver license
- License Expiry
Step10: Provide relative/ referee contact details:
- Name of nearest relative or referee in NZ not living at your address.
- Relative or referee phone number
- Relationship of relative or referee
- Address of relative or referee
- Email address of relative or referee
Step11: Provide your occupation information:
- Your occupation
- Occupation Category
- Primary income source
- Employer/ company name
- Time in employment
- Street number & name
- Suburb/ town/ city
- Work phone
Step12: Tap “next” to provide your financial details:
- Your monthly net income
- Your partner’s monthly net income
- Other monthly income
- Total monthly net income
- Mortgage/ rent/ board
- Credit cards/ retails accounts
- Monthly living expenses
- Total monthly expenses
Step13: Provide other credit card and account details:
- Bank account held
- Current credit card/ accounts held
Step14: Provide preferred credit limit detail.
Step15: Read and agree the reviews of the card given.
Step16: Tap “submit” to complete the application process.
Q Card Application Check Status
If you have applied for this card, you can check the status of the credit card application status by calling at 0800-117-000. Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm.