Are you looking for steps to apply for the Orchard Bank Credit Card? The Orchard Bank Platinum MasterCard and other credit cards issued by Orchard Bank were immensely loved by the customers. The Bank is subsidiary of the HBCS which was taken over by the Capital One Bank. Therefore the credit cards were discontinued. Existing customers switched on to the Capital One financial service.
If you wish to get the credit card you can go to the website of the Capital One and select a credit card. The credit card has a lot of exciting features. You can use it for financing your everyday purchases, dining at restaurants, grocery stores and more. Even if you have a bad credit score you can get the approval. Read on to find the credit card review and steps to apply.
Orchard Bank Credit Card Review
This credit card is serviced to their frequent shoppers. Read the following detailed reviews on this credit card:
- This card charged $39 to $59 annual fee and balance transfer fee is 5%.
- Purchase intro APR rate is not offered and transfer intro APR is also not offered.
- Get pre-qualified in less than 1 minute.
- 20% off on purchases and $20 off on every $100 you spend.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back.
This card gives you 24 hours online account access.
It doesn’t offer the option to qualify for a lower security deposit.
Benefits of Orchard bank credit card:-
Before you apply for this card, read its detailed rewards which are as follows:
- The annual fee is between $39 to $50.
- The processing fee is between $0 and $59, depending upon your creditworthiness.
- You can earn cash back rewards on purchases.
- This card is best fit your needs, classic, and gold, secured, charged low interest and cash back credit card.
How to Apply For Orchard Bank Credit Card
Step 1) Visit the credit card application page of the Capital One Bank to proceed. Once the web pages will open you will find the list of credit cards issued by the bank. Select a credit card that fits your needs.
Step 2) Complete personal information section.
Step 3) Fill in the requested details in the contact and financial information part of the application form.
Step 4) Read the additional information part, check the box below to agree to the terms.
Step 5) Scroll down to read the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue’. On the next page, you can select a card design and follow as directed.