Merrill Lynch Credit Card is provided by the Bank of America to customers who wish to manage their finances in an easy way. Willing customers can apply for the credit card through the online portal of the bank. There are two credit cards issued by the Merrill Lynch that name as Merrill Lynch Visa Signature Card and Merrill Rewards for Business Credit Card.
It is a decent credit card that can help you manage personal as well as business finances. However, you can consider comparing the credit card with other cards on our website. If you find the credit card handy, read the instructions below for the application.
Reviews of Merrill Lynch Credit Card
- The card provides airline purchases to save $200 of travel credit.
- You can save up to 20% on rental purchases.
- Earn $25 from weekly rental purchases through this card.
- You can earn $5 to $15 per day on weekend rental purchases.
- You get one full free day of weekly rental purchases.
- Earn 50,000 points after spending $3000 with this credit card.
- The APR rate is normal.
- The card provides unlimited tickets on BA.
- You get 10% on free shipping and the Blue Nile.
- The APR rate on purchases and transfers is normal.
- The card does not charge an annual fee.
- The card does not provide any bonus offers.
- The card charges transfer free for 12 months.
Benefits of Merrill Lynch Credit Card
- This card provides emergency evacuation of $1, 00,000.
- You get $2500 back on cancellation of any trip.
- You also get $100 per day for 5 days for any trip delays.
- The card provides insurance regarding any travel accidents up to $10, 00,000.
- The card facilitates reimbursement on lost luggage.
- The card also provides rental insurance for second-hand cars.
- You can earn a 1X point for each dollar you spent.
How to Apply
Step1: The application can be done at online portal of Merrill lynch credit card application.
Step2: Provide the information required:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Residential address 1
- Residential address 2
- Zip code
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Are you a US citizen
- Do you have a dual citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of income
- Liquid asses
- Monthly housing payment
- Additional options
Step3: Scroll down and read the terms and condition
Step4: Tap “Submit Application” to complete the application.
Check Merrill Lynch Credit Card Status
If you have applied for credit card, you can check application status by calling at 866-751-1257. Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.