If you are willing to get the Legacy Credit Card you can apply at the webpage of the First National Bank. The credit card lets you enjoy all the Visa benefits as well as repair damaged credit. Moreover, you can enhance your credit rating of individuals who have been stricken with a financial crisis.
Wherever you use your card you can enjoy a wide range of benefits. The online credit management services enable you to enjoy banking from the comfort of your home. The application is easy, the applicant is just needed to visit the online portal of the First National and provide your personal and financial information. Read below for steps for application and credit card review.
Legacy Credit Card Review
- The Legacy Credit Card allows you to spend on purchases.
- There are no additional charged for usage.
- No penalty APR is associated with the credit card.
- You can enjoy a decent fraud coverage plan if your card is lost or stolen.
- The customer gets a 24 x7 online account management.
Benefits of the credit card
- For approval, you need not have an excellent credit score.
- The credit card can be used anywhere where Visa is accepted.
- You can get an opportunity to repair your credit score.
How to Apply
Step 1– For the application, the customer would be required to go to the webpage of the Legacy Credit Card and click on the application link.
Step 2– To get started you need to provide your reservation number and access code.
Step 3– Once your information is accepted you need to verify the mailing address. Now the applicant must complete the acceptance form and verify information.
Step 4– Accept the offer and you are ready to go.
To send the acceptance form via mail you need to send it to the following address:
PO Box 5097
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5097
Check Legacy Credit Card Status
If you have already applied you can check the status of your application by calling at 1-605-782-3391.