The JP Morgan Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. The bank issues a wide range of credit cards that range from travel credit cards to everyday credit cards. You can visit the credit cards page of the bank to apply for a JP Morgan Credit Card. It has an attractive reward and features associated with it. If you wish to get a credit card for varied purchases, it is a good choice.
The credit card can be used at restaurants, fuel stations, departmental stores, car rentals, travel purchases and more. If you are willing to obtain the credit card, you can apply at the webpage of the Chase Bank. The application is extremely easy, the applicant is just required to open the page of the bank and complete the required fields. Scroll down to read the credit card review and find application guidelines.
JP Morgan Credit Card Review
- $0 Annual fee is associated with the credit card.
- The APR rate is 0% for the first 15 months. Afterwards, there is a variable APR rate of 16.24%-24.99%.
- There is a 1.5% cashback on every eligible purchase.
- The earned rewards can be easily redeemed towards future purchases, merchandise or travel.
- No APR is charged for the first 15 months.
- There are no annual charges associated with the credit card.
- You need to have a good credit for approval.
- The rewards scheme of the credit card depends on the usage. You can earn on eligible purchases.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- You will get a bonus of $150 on making the first purchase through the card within the first 3 months of approval.
- There is no annual charged associated with the credit card.
- The introductory APR rate is low. Moreover, after the period the APR is not charged too much.
- The earned cash rewards do not expire.
- Cardholders can get a 1.5% cash back on every purchase.
How to Apply
Step 1– Willing to obtain the credit card? Navigate to the application page of the Chase Bank and enter the following:
- Complete Name
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
Step 2– Click the ‘Next’ button and you will be directed to the financial details part. To begin the applicant should select an account type and provide the following:
- Select a residence type
- Gross annual income
- Source of income
Step 3– The next section is for security information. You must enter the following to go ahead:
- Primary phone number
- Alternative phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Mother’s maiden name
Step 4– Review the application form and submit the form.
Check JP Morgan Credit Card Status
Applicants can check their credit card status by calling at 001-302-594-8200.