You can apply for the JCP Credit Card through a secure online portal. The credit card is issued by the Synchrony Bank for the shoppers of the JCPenny stores. If you regularly visit the JCPenny, sometimes you may be falling short of cash. Keeping this in mind the departmental store has provided the credit card to its loyal customers.
To obtain the card you need to apply online at the webpage of the JCPenny. Once you are on the application page, fill a short online form there and submit it. Thinking whether the credit card is good for you? We have a detailed review of the credit card that can help you know the upsides and drawbacks of the card. Simply scroll down then turn on to read the how to apply for the JCP Credit Card.
JCP Credit Card Reviews
- Provide your email address to get your $10 rewards via email.
- Get a JCPenney Visa prepaid card in mail worth $100-$500 on the purchase of 2 or more qualifying major appliances starting at $398.
- Earn 1 points for every $1 of qualifying purchases.
- The purchase intro APR is 0% for 12-48 months.
- Balance transfer is not allowed and regular APR is 26.99%
- No interest if paid in full within 12 or 24 months on fine jewelry and purchases of at least $300 or $ 600 respectively.
No interest is charged if you paid in full within 18 months on qualifying furniture.
You have to pay a max late fee of $38.
Benefits of the JCP Credit card
- This card provides you fraud protection.
- Earn additional JCP rewards and discounts.
- Save 5% on major appliances and modern bride diamond vault.
- The 15% offer can be combined with another coupon and earn JCP REWARDS.
- SAVE 15% on select apparel, shoes, and fine jewelry, home, furniture and salon products.
How to Apply For JCP Credit Card
Applying for a JCP credit card is easy to do online. Follow these steps to complete your application.
Step 1) Go to the application webpage of the JCPenney credit card.
Step 2) Provide your personal information. You must include your annual income, you can include all of your household income, rental income or income from your spouse.
Step 3) Select any option you want to include with your card. You can elect to receive the electronic statement, add an authorized user or sign up for card security.
Step 4) Click “continue” to submit your application.
Step 5) You could be instantly approved and receive your card within seven to 10 days.