Willing to obtain the HSN Credit Card? The application is easy at the online portal of the Comenity Bank. To apply for the credit card you need to sign in and click on the application link provided below. To get the credit card approved you need to have a fair credit score. It is an in-store credit card that is issued by the HSN stores in partnership with the Comenity Capital.
The credit card has no rewards associated with it, however it is great for making finances at the HSN stores. Read the instruction to log into your account. We have provided a detailed review that would help you decide whether the credit card is the best one.
HSN Credit Card Reviews
- If you fail to make the payments on time, there is a late payment fee of $34.
- No max over limit fee is charged by the bank.
- The grace period is 25 days.
- No online response is associated with the credit card.
- $0 foreign transaction fee.
- The credit card does not support a smart chip.
- You do not have to pay interest for nine months on all eligible purchases.
- Earn discounts on using the credit card on shopping club merchandise.
- Great for shoppers of the HSN Stores.
- If you are wishing to get a credit card for financial your everyday expenses, then this would not meet your requirements.
- The interest rate is high.
- The credit card lacks rewards. Therefore opportunities for savings is minimal.
Benefits of the HSN Credit Card
- Get easy 9 months financing options on electronics, mattresses and more. Any purchase over $399 would be eligible for financing.
- $20 discount coupon on HSN TV, HSN 2, HSN.com.
- Deferred interest financing for 12 months on jewelry and electronic items over $279.
- Extra flex on purchasing beauty and jewelry products.
- The returns procedure is extremely easy. You can $5 on using the return label.
How to Apply For HSN Credit Card
Step 2– Enter the required personal information in the form:
- Complete Name
- Zip Code
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
Step 3– Next complete the personal information part of the form with the following:
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 4– Scroll down and you will find the terms and conditions section. Read the important information regarding electronic communication and terms of your account. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions and click on the ‘Submit Application”.