You can apply for the Goodyear Credit Card at the online platform of the Citi Bank. The credit card is designed by the Goodyear tire store for its loyal customers. It has a wide range of benefits and financing offers for the cardholders.
The application is available on the webpage of the bank. Cardholders can take benefit of the special financing on 6100 locations. If you are thinking whether the credit card is worth applying, then we are here to provide you with a detailed review. Scroll down to find steps on how to apply.
Reviews on Goodyear credit card:
Read the following detailed features of this credit card which is given below:-
- A higher APR is 29.24%.
- Purchase intro APR is 0% for 6 months.
- The late fee is $37 and the foreign transaction fee is not charged.
- Use your credit card at more than 6,100 locations nationwide.
- Paid in full within 6 months on purchases of $250 or more.
- Up to $160 back on select sets of 4tires.
Shop online and get so many gifts and offers.
No minimum to redeem for cash back and late fee $37.
Benefits of Goodyear credit card:-
Before you apply for this credit card, it is important to read its detailed features and it is below:
- 0%interest for 6 months on purchases of $250 or more and for 12 months on purchases of $500.
- Cardholders also receive special mail of rebate offers.
- $5 off on oil changes when paying for the card and free tire rotations.
- Buy online and get up to $200 back on the Goodyear assurance weather ready.
- Manage your account at your convenience with 24/7 online access.
How to Apply For Goodyear Credit Card
Step 1) To apply, visit the application webpage of the Citi Bank.
Step 2) Enter your personal information:
- Your name
- Email id
- Financial Information
- Date of Birth
Step 3) Next you need to read the Goodyear Credit Card Disclosures.
Step 4) Then click on the box below to agree to the disclosures. Tap on the ‘Submit Application’ button.
Step 5) If your application is approved, then your card will be sent through the mail within 7 to 14 days.