Fry Credit Card is designed for the regular customers of the Fry’s Electronic Stores. A customer can apply for the credit card using the online portal or through a phone. To obtain the credit card you need to fill the application form located at the webpage of the First Electronic Bank.
The goal of this credit card is to provide customers with the highest level of service possible. By collecting information they are able to offer you features, such as my Fry’s account and a more customized website that better reflects your individual preferences.
The application process is quite simple, you are just required to open the application page of the bank and fill the requested information. We have provided a detailed review of the credit card which is below:
Fry’s Credit Card Review
- Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter.
- Earn rewards certificates that are automatically sent every quarter.
- View your balances, transactions and automatically.
- View your earned rewards points.
- Make an online payment or set up recurring auto pal and enroll in security and account alerts via email or text messages.
- Great for use at the Fry’s electronic stores.
- You are only eligible for any point when you spent first.
- Not suitable for ones who have varied spending habits.
Benefits of Fry’s credit card:
- Every 1,000 points you get $5 in Fry’s rewards certificates.
- Secure account access available 24/7
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn 1 point per per eligible net $1 you spend outside the stores.
How to Apply For Fry’s Credit Card
Step 1) To apply this credit card, visit the webpage of the First Electronic Bank.
Step 2) Once you are on the webpage of the bank, navigate to the cardholder agreement section. Now you can mail your credit card request to the following address:
First Electronic Bank
2150 S 1300 E Suite 400
Salt Lake City UT 84106
Step 3– You can also fill the online contact form of the bank and request for a credit card.