The application procedure for the First Premier Bank Credit Card requires a few simple steps. You can easily apply for the MasterCard Credit Card at the website of the First Premier Bank. The card can be used anywhere where MasterCard is accepted. You can finance your purchases using the card without any hassle. Moreover, the credit limit can be increased each time your account is eligible.
Sometimes, it is quite difficult to identify a good credit card. So, we have provided a detailed review of the First Premier MasterCard which is solely based on research. Even if you have a bad credit card you can get the approval. Read the steps provided below to apply online.
First Premier Credit Card Reviews
The credit card serviced by first premier bank card to the frequent shoppers. Read the following detailed review of this credit card.
- This card requires a one-time processing fee of $95.00 to be paid in full (paid within 85 days)
- If your credit limit is $300, the annual fee will be $75 in the first year and $45 and $6.25 per month
- If your credit limit is $400, the annual fee will be $100 in the first year
- Use your card everywhere, this MasterCard are accepted
- If your credit limit is $500, then the annual fee will be $125
- This card charged 3% foreign transaction fee
- Cash advance rate fee will be 36%
You can use this MasterCard everywhere and anytime. This card charged only 5%(min $6) cash advance fee.
You have to pay proceeding fee of $95 and paid in full within 85 days, the application will be withdrawn.
Benefits of First Premier Bank Credit Card:-
Read the following rewards of the first premier bank credit card:-
- This card charges an annual fee of $75-$125 in the first year, $45- $49 afterward
- Regular APR rate charged by this card is 36%
- If your credit card limit is $300, the annual fee will be $75 in the first year
- If your credit limit is $400, then the annual fee will be $100
- Use your MasterCard everywhere and anytime.
- You also get an online response and 24/7 customer service.
How to Apply For First Premier Bank Credit Card
Step 1) to apply for the first premier card, you have to fill out a secure online application found at the application page of the Bank.
Step 2) then fill your personal information:-
- First name
- Last name
- Social security number
- Annual income
- Date of birth
Step 3) after providing your information, select your credit card type
Step 4) next read the terms and details of the account and then check the agreement box
Step 5) then click on the “submit application” button
Step 6) if your application is approved, then your card will be sent through the mail.