eBay Credit Card is a boon for the loyal customers of the eBay shopping site. You can apply at the webpage of the eBay. The eBay MasterCard attracts the shoppers as it has a decent number of rewards associated with it. It comes along with a lot of reward points and cash backs on every purchase made at the eBay. The card is serviced by the Synchrony Financial. The bank also issues a wide range of shopping credit cards that compliment your everyday life.
The cardholders can earn lots of MasterCard benefits. You can get the credit card application approved if you have a good credit. The credit card can be used for shopping at the eBay stores and anywhere where MasterCard is accepted. It is difficult to recommend the credit card without getting deep into the reward scheme. Therefore, we have mentioned all the details related to the eBay credit card. Read below if you are willing to apply.
eBay Credit Card Review
- Earn 3X points for each dollar spent on gas and restaurant purchases.
- Earn 2X points on each dollar spent on eBay and PayPal purchases.
- Earn 1X points for each dollar you spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 800 points for redeeming on gift cards for restaurants.
- Earn 3000 cash points on purchases on electronics and sports equipment.
- Earn 15,000 points and receive a travel voucher.
- The card does not charge for purchase intro APR.
- The card does not charge on intro APR.
- The card provides 24hrs online service.
- You get rewards on specific stores.
- The APR rate of the card if high at 24.24%.
Benefits of eBay Credit Card
- The card does not charge any annual fees
- The card provides a grace period of 23 days.
- The card does not charge interest rates for first 18 months.
- The card provides 0% zero liability.
How to Apply
Application can be done at the online portal of the Ebay Credit Card Application.
To obtain the credit card you need to have an active Pay Pal account. Once you click on the ‘Apply Now’ button found on the application page you will be required to sign into your Pal Pal account.
After you have successfully logged in you will the allowed to access the application page of the eBay credit card.
Fill the application form with the requested details and you are ready to go.
Check eBay Credit Card Application Status
If you have applied for the credit card, you can check application status of the card by calling at 866-419-4095. Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.