Delta SkyMiles Credit Card is a travel credit card offered by American Express. You can apply if you are a frequent traveler. It is a decent travel card with plenty of perks and redemption options. If you are a dedicated Delta customer then the credit card would bring you tons of benefits. Individuals who wish to obtain a credit card with travel rewards, as well as other benefits, can surely apply.
For Delta flyers, there is a wide range of rewards and travel benefits. The credit card is issued by Delta airlines in partnership with the American Express. It is designed to earn SkyMiles and make use of the loyalty program. Bewildered whether the credit card is worth applying? We have provided a detailed review of the credit card. If you find it handy, you can apply using the steps below.
Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Application
- The regular APR of the credit card is 25.99%. This is variable as per the market based prime rate.
- The purchase Introductory APR is not offered.
- There is no annual fee for the first 12 months. Afterwards, you need to pay $95 annually.
- There are no additional charges for balance transfers.
- $38 is charged for late payments.
- The penalty APR is 29.99%.
- Cash advance rate is 26.49%.
- Good for customers of the Delta airlines.
- Lots of travel rewards are associated with the credit card.
- There is no annual fee for the first year.
- Use the credit card for travel purchases worldwide with no hassle of a foreign transaction fee.
- After the first year, you have to pay high annual charges for usage.
- The credit card is not suitable for customers who are willing to obtain a card for variable spending.
- If you do not travel often, then the credit card would not benefit you.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- You can earn 1 mile on each dollar spent at the gas stations, grocery purchases and restaurants.
- On checking for the first time, you can save $50.
- The credit card company offers an easy interface for the users. Therefore one can set easy payment options.
- There is a $0 annual fee for the first 365 days.
- A sign-up bonus of 30,000 bonus miles on spending $1000 within the first 90 days of account opening.
How to Apply
Step 1– Once you have decided to apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, you can go to the application page of the American Express.
Step 2– Now the applicant must enter the following information in the blank spaces:
- Complete Name
- Name on Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Birth Date
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Non-taxable Income (If any)
- Income Source
- Delta SkyMiles Number (Optional)
Step 3– Hit the ‘Continue’ button and you will be directed to a new webpage. Review the terms and submit the application. Once submitted you will get the instant decision.