Weddings always leave your pockets falling short of cash. Apply for the David’s Bridal Credit Card and get easy finance options for your wedding accessories. It is one of the best Credit Cards if you are willing to get an inexpensive way to make your weddings awesome. The credit card allows you to finance wedding dresses, bridesmaid gowns, and dresses. You can apply if you are wishing to add a lot to your wedding plans. Everyone desires for a wedding apparel that seeks attention. At David’s Bridal stores you can find a wide range of products that can make your wedding the best one.
The application is extremely easy, you are just required to open the application page of the bank and fill the requested information. We have provided a detailed review of the credit card. Using the review of the credit card you can decide whether it is appropriate for you.
David’s Bridal Credit Card Review
- The annual purchase rate of the credit card is 27.99%.
- There is a minimum interest charged $2.
- You will have to pay $35 if you fail to make the payments on or before the due date.
- There is no annual fee charged by the Comenity Bank.
- The credit card is great for anyone who is looking forward to financing wedding accessories from the David Bridal’s Fashion stores.
- The credit card cannot be used to finance your everyday expenses. Therefore, you are unable to use the card at grocery stores, fuel purchases and more.
- The credit limit cannot be increased.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- You can get an advance note of the special offers and sales at the David’s Bridal Stores.
- The customers can be the first one to buy the new seasonal clothing.
- There is no annual fee charged for usage.
- Set up easy repayment options.
How to Apply For David’s Bridal Credit Card
Step 1– Application can be done at the secure online portal of the Comenity Bank. Once the webpage opens read the card member benefits, important terms about account opening and select an account type.
Step 2– Complete the personal information section with the following details:
- Complete Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3– For account opening the applicant must enter the complete street address or APO/FPO or rural route address.
Step 4– Next go further by selecting whether you wish to add an authorized user. If ‘yes’ then you need to enter the requested information of the added user. Click ‘Continue’ to complete the application.