The Citi Bank Government Travel Credit Card application is available at the website of the Citi Financial. The credit card is issued by the bank in partnership with the Department of Defense (DOD). It can be obtained by the employees of the Department of Defense. The credit card provides the employees an easy method to finance their official travel. It is provided by the U.S government for an effective and easy method to pay off their expenses during official travel.
If you are authorized to obtain the credit card, you can visit the web portal of the Citi Bank and download the PDF form. Later the form is required to be filled by the Department of Defense employee, the approving supervisor and the Agency Program Coordinator. Once you have completed the application form review it and submit it to the bank. Read the information below to find a detailed application step of the credit card. We have also collected all the information related to the credit card. Read on and have a nice time ahead.
Citi Government Travel Credit Card Review
- The credit card is great if you are an employee of the Department of Defense.
- You can easily pay for your office expenses.
- Approval is easy, therefore you do not require to carry cash or pay from your debit card.
- Manage your Citi Commercial Card via the online portal of the Citi Bank.
- 24×7 online account management services.
- You will get a lost luggage insurance. Therefore if you lose your luggage during official travel lost or stolen articles would be repaid by the bank.
- The usage is limited for official travel.
- You are not allowed to use the credit card for financing your personal expenses.
Use of the Credit Card
As mentioned earlier the credit card can only be used for paying your DOD Travel expenses. There would be a credit limit for usage. You are not allowed to add any authorized user, as the credit card is only meant for official use. You can only pay off those expenses that are incurred while you are away from your duty station. Here is the list of destinations where the credit card can be used:
- Rail and Air Tickets
- Transportation Services
- ATM Access
- Food Service Establishments
How to Apply for the Citi Bank DOD Travel Credit Card
Step 1– In order to get the Citi Bank Government Travel Credit Card, the authorized personnel is required to go to the application homepage of the Citi Bank.
Step 2– Once you have opened the webpage you will find the application link below. Fill the form, print it and send to the following address.
Citibank. N.A. P.O. Box 6408 Sioux Falls,
SD 57117-6408 CONUS
FAX number: 1-866-671-5910
OCONUS FAX number: 1-605-338-5745
How to check Citi Bank Government Travel Credit Card Status:
If you have already applied for the card, you can check the status by calling on 1-800 248 4553.