Capital One is the issuer of a wide range of credit cards that range from business cards to everyday credit cards. If you are keen to get credit from the Capital One Bank you can go to the credit cards page of the bank and select the one that fits your needs.
The application is easy. You just need to type your personal, contact, and financial information on the application page of the bank. We have mentioned a brief review of the credit cards issued by the Capital One Bank. Scroll down for application steps and more.
Capital One Credit Card Reviews
- The maximum late payment fee charged by the bank is $35
- There is no max over limit fee
- No max penalty APR
- The bank charges a 3% cash advance fee
- The cash advance rate is 24.99%
- $0 foreign transaction fee associated with the card
Benefits of the Capital One Credit Card
- Once you make at least 5 payments you can get access to a higher credit line.
- You can use the credit card at millions of locations without the burden of a fee.
- 24×7 online account management facilities. Manage your account via any internet-connected device.
- The user does not have to pay an annual fee for usage.
How to Apply
Step 1– For getting started with the application go to the application webpage for the bank. Once the webpage opens you need to move down the cursor to find the application form.
Step 2– The personal information part of the online form needs to be filled with the following information:
- Complete Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Select whether you are a Citizen of the United States
Step 3– On the next step, the user will be taken ahead of the contact information section. Complete the required fields with the following:
- Complete Address
- Email Address
- Primary Phone Number
Step 4– Once you have completed navigate to the financial section of the application form. Here you have to select whether you have a bank account, employment status, total annual income and monthly/rent mortgage.
Step 5– We recommend you to review the “electronic communications” disclosure and check the blank box below.
Step 6– You can select a preferred communication language and read the Capital One application terms. Once you have read the guidelines click the ‘Continue’ button.
Submit the application form and the bank will send you the approval via email.
Check Capital One Credit Card Status
Customers who have applied and now desire to check the status of their application need to call at 1-877-383-4802.