You can apply for the Buckle Credit Card at the online portal of the Comenity Bank. The credit card is worth applying if you love shopping for fashion accessories from the Buckle Stores. It is a rewards card that offers the users a decent amount of savings on purchases. Buckle has issued the credit card for its valuable customers.
To obtain the credit card you can apply online or visit your nearby Buckle retail location. For online application, you must fill the form available at the webpage of the bank. We have collected all the information of the Buckle credit card. Read below to find credit card review and steps on how to apply.
Buckle Credit Card Review
- The credit card has an APR rate of 25.99%.
- Purchase introductory APR is not offered.
- Balance transfers are not applicable.
- There is a late payment fee of $38.
- No max penalty APR is associated with the credit card.
- The grace period is 25 days.
- The credit card lacks online response.
- No cash advance rate.
- You earn lots of rewards and benefits while shopping at the Buckle store.
- Easily finance your purchases from the Buckle online or retail location.
- Redeem the rewards for merchandise at any of the Buckle stores.
- There is no annual fee charged by the bank for usage.
- The functionality of the credit card is only limited to the Buckle locations.
- APR rate is very high.
- If you fail to make the payment before the due date there is a fee of $38.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- On making the first purchase through the credit card you will get a discount of 10%.
- Spending every dollar you can earn 1 point.
- Receive special rewards in your birthday month.
- Once you spend $300 on a merchandise you will get a $10 B-rewards card.
- Enjoy exclusive mailing offers.
How to Apply For Buckle Credit Card
Step 1– Buckle Credit Card Application can be done at the webpage of the Comenity Capital Bank. Read the cardmember benefits and important information about account opening.
Step 2– Scroll down and the user will find the personal information part. You need to enter the following to complete the required fields:
- Complete Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3– In the contact information box you are needed to enter your street address or APO/FPO or Rural Route Address.
- Street Address
- Suite or Apartment
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Step 4– Tap on the Continue Button and you will be taken ahead to the next page. Follow the steps thereafter and submit the application.
How to Check Buckle Credit Card Status
Already applied for the Buckle Credit Card? You can check your application status by calling at 1-888-427-7786 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).