Customers of the BMW Credit Card can apply at the web portal of the BMW Financial Services. The credit card is designed for the dedicated customers of BMW Motors. You can use the card for a new leasing, service or purchase of new vehicle. It a beneficial credit card if you are willing to get auto rewards as well as travel rewards.
To get the credit card approved you need to have a good credit score. It is a rewards card with no annual charges. We have collected all the information of the BMW Credit Card for you. Read below to find credit card review and application steps.
BMW Credit Card Review
- The APR rate of the credit card is 25.49% which is variable as per the market based prime rate.
- Introductory APR is 0% for 15 months.
- 0% transfer introductory APR for 15 months.
- The credit card company charges a late payment fee of $35.
- The grace period is 22 days.
- The rate of cash advances is 26.49%.
- 3% is charged on foreign transactions.
- The credit card has a lot of rewards associated with it.
- It comes with $0 annual fee.
- The interest rate is low.
- You can earn limitless points and easily redeem them thereafter.
- There is an optional travel rewards program.
- The late payment fee is very high.
- APR rates are as high as 25.25 %.
- There rewards structure of the credit card is a little complicated.
- There is a limit on point redemption.
Benefits of the credit card
- There is no annual fee with the credit card.
- Filling at the gasoline stations one can earn double rewards.
- One reward point for every $1 spent on travel purchases.
- The customer can earn 3 points per $1 spend at the BMW authorized locations.
- If you use the credit card at the BMW driving school you can enjoy a wide range of Visa benefits.
- The rewards can be redeemed towards BMW financial services and vehicle rewards.
How to Apply
The application can be done by phone. Call at 888-BMW-CARD (888-269-2273) and follow the requested procedure.
Step 1– To apply for the credit card you must go to the application page of the BMW Credit Card.
Step 2– Once the application page opens you will find the vehicle selection section.
- Select a BMW model from the drop-down menu
- Enter Zip Code
- Search Radius
- Or you can even browse by state
Step 3– You can choose a dealer that comes in your search radius and click ‘Continue’. Next you need to provide the following financing details:
- Financing type
- Annual mileage
- Down payment
- Select whether you have a trade-in
Step 4– Click ‘Continue’ and you will be taken ahead to enter the personal and financial details. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and you are ready to go.
Check BMW Credit Card Status
Applicants of the credit card can view their application status by calling at 888-BMW-CARD (888-269-2273).