Bank of America Business Credit Card application is available at the webpage of the Bank of America. The bank is the issuer of a wide range of credit cards. You can find the best credit card that fits your business needs. The BOA Business Credit Card is designed to help you manage your business on-goings. The card is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses. Apart from financing your business expenses, you can earn plenty of discounts and cash backs.
The credit cards issued by the bank name as Platinum Visa Business Card, Business Advantage Cash Rewards Master Card and Business Advantage Travel Rewards World MasterCard. If you are willing to apply you just need to navigate to the webpage of the BOA and fill out the form. Read below to find a detailed guideline to the application.
Bank of America Credit Card Review
- The credit card has o% introductory APR for 9 months.
- Transfer introductory APR is not offered.
- The annual fee is $0. Therefore you can use the credit card without the hassle of any additional charges.
- The max late fee is $49.
- You need to pay 3% for foreign transactions.
- The credit card does not charge an annual fee for usage.
- There is no transfer intro APR associated with the credit card.
- You can easily use the credit card for making business transactions.
- There is an annual fee charged by the credit card company.
- The balance transfer charges are too high.
Benefits of the Bank of America Business Credit Card
- The Bank of American Business Card lets you earn $200 statement credit bonus on making $500 purchases in the first 60 days of account opening.
- Using the card at gas stations, office supply stores you can receive a discount of 3%.
- The earned rewards can be easily redeemed as a statement of credit.
How to Apply
Step 1– In order to obtain the credit card, the customer is required to go to the application page of the bank.
Step 2– Once the webpage opens you will be required to read the rewards and terms.
Step 3– In the next step you will be required to fill the following information:
- Business Name
- Business Name on Card
- Are you running your business with a name that is different from your legal business name?
- Business Address line 1
- Business Address line 2
- Zip Code
- Business Phone Number
Step 4– In the next step, you would be required to fill the following business legal and financial information.
Step 5– Next you will be required to enter your personal information and scroll down to read the terms and conditions.
Step 6– Once you have read the terms and conditions you need to check the box below to accept the terms and click on the button that is labeled ‘Review your Information’.
Check Bank of America Business Credit Card Status
If you have already applied for the credit card you will be getting a call by the bank within 10-12 business days.