Willing to apply for the American Express Business Credit Card? American Express is the issuer of a wide range of credit cards that are enough to compliment one’s personal as well as business needs. The credit card is issued for small and medium-sized businesses. The credit card has a flexible payments options and charges no fee for the first year. The Plum Card for American Express and the Simply Cash Plus Business Credit Card has no annual charges for the first year.
If you are looking for a business credit card then you might consider comparing other credit cards on the webpage of the American Express. We have provided a detailed review of the credit card. You can check out the review and benefits section to get a better insight into the credit card.
American Express Business Credit Card Review
- The credit card has no introductory annual fee.
- After the first year, you will have to pay $250 for usage.
- There is a late payment fee of $38 or less depending on the past due amount.
- There are no additional charges for foreign transaction.
- The credit card is designed for business use. Therefore, if you are small or medium-sized business owner the credit card would be a great help to finance your business ongoings.
- The annual fee of the credit card is high.
- There are no rewards associated with the credit card. You do not even get an introductory bonus.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- The credit card is a perfect companion for customers who have spending habits of up to $17000 annually.
- The cash limit for the credit card is huge. Thus, you do not have to worry while spending.
- You can use the credit card at multiple locations. Purchase air tickets, pay off service charges and more.
How to Apply
Step 1– if you have decided to apply for the American Express Business card then you need to go to the application homepage.
Step 2– Once the application screen will open you will find the application form below. To go ahead with the procedure you would be required to enter the following business information:
- Legal Business Name
- Business Name on Card
- Business Address
- Zip Code
- Business Address Line 2
- Business Phone Number
- Industry Type
- Company Structure
- Years in Business
- Number of Employees
- Annual Business Revenue
- Estimated Monthly Spend
- Federal Tax ID
Step 3– Click on the ‘Continue’ button and you will be taken ahead to the personal information section. Enter the required personal details and the applicant will be displayed an instant decision. Once your credit card is approved you will sent the credit card in the mail.
Check American Express Business Credit Card Status
Applicants of the American Express Business Card can check their application status by calling at 1-800-519-OPEN (6736).