American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Store Card is issued in partnership with the Synchrony Bank. If you are a loyal customer of the American Eagle Stores then you can apply for the credit card to receive a special preference at the stores. For approval, you need to have a good credit history. It is an in-store card with plenty of rewards associated with it. It is advantageous if you wish to earn rewards and get easy financing options at the same time.
To apply you are required to navigate to the application page of the bank. Fill out the application form there and you are ready to go. Is the credit card worth applying? Below you can find a detailed review of the AEO Credit Card. Read below to find benefits of the credit card and steps on how to apply.
American Eagle Credit Card Reviews
- A late payment fee of $35 is charged if you are unable to pay on the due date.
- There is no max penalty APR.
- The grace period is 23 days.
- The customers are not allowed cash advances.
- The credit card lacks online response.
- You can make a foreign transaction without the burden of paying additional charges.
- The annual APR rate is 24.99%
- The card has a wide range of benefits for the shoppers of the American Eagle American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie, AEO Factory Store, and Tailgate.
- There are no delivery charges if you shop online using the credit card.
- Cash advances are not allowed on the credit card.
- There are late payment charges.
- The interest rates are too high however, you can save paying interest by paying before the due date.
Benefits of the American Eagle Credit Card
- Once you receive the credit card in the mail, get a 20% discount on making the first purchase at the American Eagle online stores.
- Receive a 20% discount coupon.
- Shopping at AEO or Aerie stores the customer would receive 15 points for every $1 spent.
- Take advantage of the buy 5 clothing and get 1 free offer.
- Exclusive cardholder saving schemes.
How to Apply For American Eagle Credit Card
Step 2– Scroll down and you will find the personal information section. Fill the blank spaces with the following:
- Complete Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address (check the box below if you wish to receive promotional emails)
- Annual Net Income
- Time at Current Address
Step 3– Select a medium for statement delivery and enter your birth date, SSN/TIN and Mother’s Maiden Name in the verification part below.
Step 4– Read the rate and fees table of the bank, check the box below to agree and hit the button labeled ‘Accept & Submit’.