Apply for the Ally Bank Credit Card if you spend a lot on gas and grocery purchases. The Ally Cash Back Credit Card is a no annual fee card with minimal expenses. You can use it as an everyday credit card and earn cash backs and rewards on all eligible purchases. The card can give you a decent amount of savings, however, individuals who wish to seek more rewards can compare this with other credit cards in this range.
If you have an Ally Financial Customer, then you can earn even more benefits. Deposit the rewards in your account and get an extra 10% bonus. Looking for the advantages and drawbacks of the credit card? You can get a detailed review here. If you find the credit card handy, you can also find steps for applying.
Ally Financial Credit Card Review
- The standard APR rate of the credit card is 23.99%.
- 0% Introductory APR is charged for the first 12 billing cycles.
- There is a balance transfer fee of 3% or $5 whichever is larger.
- $0 annual fee is charged by the bank.
- The credit card is great for ones who frequent visit grocery stores and gas stations.
- If you have an Ally Financial account, you can consider applying.
- There is no annual charges associated with the card.
- Bad for individuals who are seeking a credit card with high rewards.
- If you usually make foreign transactions then, this would not be a perfect choice.
Benefits of the Credit Card
- Shopping at grocery stores you can get a 2% reward on the purchase amount.
- Get a 1% cash back on all other eligible purchase.
- If you are an existing customer of the Ally Bank you would get a 10% Ally Deposit Bonus for depositing the cash rewards.
- You can use the credit card anywhere where Visa is accepted.
How to Apply For Ally Bank Credit Card
The application can be done through the phone or online. To apply via telephone the applicant is required to call at 1-877-247-2559. Respond to the IVR and get instant approval result.
Step 1– To apply online you must go to the application page of Ally. Complete the personal information box to go ahead:
- Reference Number
- Complete Name
- Social Security Number
- Birth Date
- Select whether you are an Ally Bank customer
Step 2– Next the application must fill in the residential address and contact information part of the form.
Step 3– Fetch the requested information in the Income and Employment and Residential Information section. Provide a security word and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 4– In the next steps you would require to add cards, transfer the balance, read and agree to the disclosures.
Once your application is accepted you will receive a confirmation message.