Just got to know about the Academy Credit Card? You can easily apply at the webpage of Academy Visa. The credit card company has issued the credit card for use at the Academy stores. It is an in-store card that fits the needs of the usual shopper of the Academy Stores.
However, there are two credit cards issued by the Academy Visa. The Academy Sports Signature Visa and the Academy Sports Outdoor Visa Card. The credit card application is powered by the U.S Bank. If are willing to apply for the Academy Credit Card then you have come the right place. Read below and have a nice time applying.
Academy Credit Card Review
- The annual percentage rate for the credit card is 12.49% to 24.49%.
- APR for balance transfers is 12.49%.
- Visa Signature credit card holders are not charged an annual fee. However, if you are a Visa holder you need to pay $29.
- Foreign transactions require a min 3% or min $5.
- $38 is charged for late payments.
- The credit card has a wide range of points associated with it.
- There are lots of Visa benefits with the credit cards.
- 24×7 online account management services.
- To get the approval you need to have a good credit score.
- You need to pay a charge for balance transfers.
Benefits of the Academy Credit Card
- Using the credit card at the Academy Sports one can receive 5 points per dollar spent.
- 2 points per dollar spent at gas stations and merchants.
- 1 points per dollar spent anywhere else where Visa is accepted.
- Get a discount of $15 on your first purchase made through the card.
How to Apply for the Academy Credit Card
Willing customers can apply online, through the phone as well as in store.
Step 1– For online application, you need to go to the webpage of US Bank.
Step 2– The application form requires the following personal information:
- Complete Name
- Birth Date
- Citizenship Information
- Permanent Residence
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Step 3– Next you will be required to fetch the following housing information:
- Time at Address
- Housing Status
- Monthly Payment
- Mail Delivery Address
Step 4– Now you need to proceed with the income and employment details part.
- Employment Details
- Annual Income
- Source of Annual Income
- Additional Annual Income
- Expected Monthly Cash Transactions
- Expected Monthly International Transactions
Step 5– Check whether you are interested in balance transfers, select the yes option if you desire to get additional cards and read the terms and conditions.
Step 6– Check the ‘I accept the terms and conditions’ button and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Academy Credit Card Check Status
In order to know the application status of your credit card, you need to call at 1-800-808-1059 and provide the required details.